I HAD DENTURES MADE IN THE OFFICE AT BLOOMINGTON INDIANA, THEY DID NOT PULL ONE TOOTH NORDID THEY DO ANY OTHER SERVICE FOR ME. FIRST OF ALL I TOLD THEM MY TEETH COME OUT OF MY MOUTH WHEN I EAT, DENISE TOLD ME EVERYONES DO.

I WENT IN FOR A READJUSTMENT THEY TOOK MY TEETH AND BROUGHT BACK TEEYH THAT WERE HUGH, THEY WERE GOING TO SEE WHAT THEY COULD DO TO MAKE THEM FIT, UPON FURTHER EXAM I RELIZED THESE WERE NOT MY TEETH THAT THEY WERE READY TO TRY TO MAKE FIT. AFTER SPITTING FOR AWHILE DENISE SAID COME INTO MY OFFICE , WE OWE YOU MONEY BECAUSE YOUR INSURANCE PAID 1,200.00 OF YOUR 3,424.

80 BILL, SHE CLAIMED THAT THE CHECK WOULD COME IN 10 TO 14 DAYS. IT HAS NOW BEEN 4 MONTHS AND STILL NO REFUND AND WHEN I CALL HER SHE DOES NOT RETURN MY CALLS I HAVE CALLED HER EVERYDAY FOR 2 WEEKS WITH NO RESPONSE .

I SEEN THE COMERCIAL ON TV MONEY BACKK GARRENTEE.I WAS ALSO TOLD THAT THEY DID NOT FIT BECAUSE I SMOKE, I FEEL THAT OVER 3 THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR A SET THAT NO MATTER HOW MUCH I GLUE COME OUT OF MY MOUTH, THEY ARE IN A CONTAINER ON MY BATHROOM SINK, SO IM REQUESTING ALL MY MONEY BACK, I WOULD HAVE SETTLED FOR THE LESSER AMOUNT OF 12HUNDRED BUT DENISE REFUSED TO TALK TO ME, SO DO I HAVE TO GO TO SMALL CLAIMES TO DO THIS SINCE THEY ARE OF NO VALUE TO ME, I STILL DONT HAVE ANY TEETTH AND IM OUT ALOT OF MONEY, ONLY TO BE TOLD EVERYONES COME OUT OF THEIIR MOUTH WHEN THEY *** DOWN ON A SANDWICH OR EATING AT A RESTUARANT AND THEY TURN SIDE WAYS IN MY MOUTH THAT THIS IS NORMAL. I GUESS IM JUST NORMAL.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dentures.

I liked: Wasting time and money.

I didn't like: No ethics.

Comments

Seasoned Dentist,

I see you are still around running your pie hole about how bad they are, my dentures are great. Why don't you shut the *** up or post your name.

I'd love to read comments on your practice. Sounds like you applied for a job and they wouldn't take you because you have no idea what you are talking about.

Topeka, Kansas, United States #1061625

Well, you are normal in that you went to A$pen Dental and got ripped off. It would be abnormal if you hadn't.

Yours is the second story I have heard of them putting someone else's denture in your mouth.

You got to remember the workplace is barely controlled chaos, so such things happen.

Good dentures take time (at least 5 appointments) and cost money. Sorry you believed TV ads, but with a rushed schedule none of the young A$pen dentists have the time to do a good job on dentures. The crumby labs they are forced to use don't have enough time either.

Once a crook has got you money, you can't expect them to give it back without a gun to their head.

Since you went to a sleazebag corporate clinic owned by investors rather than a regular dentist, your state board of dentistry cannot do much to help you.

If you manage to get any money back, go to a decent dentist who owns his own practice, and likes to do dentures. Never will these guys stoop to advertise on TV.