On top of the long waiting (11 o'clock appointment, 12 o'clock actual time) I was treated rudely with all aspects of the visit.Numerous times was I told to go wait in the waiting room where I saw people sitting there with gauze in their mouths.

As all dentists are concerned, yes I neglected my teeth. Your holier then thou attitude doesn't make my visit to your office make my visit any more pleasant.

All of the staff should also know that while you are talking about other patients and their teeth problems, I AM SITTING RIGHT HERE AND CAN HEAR YOU!People wonder why dentists get a bad name....it's called aspen dental

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with x-ray tech and stated that there is a room for improvement of professionalism and dentist. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of aspen dental appointment. Aspen Dental needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned aspen dental appointment in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aspen Dental.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

Topeka, Kansas, United States #1048478

A$pen is the worst of the worst.You would be treated better in the average public health clinic treating serving patients.

Don't give up hope.

There are plenty of kind, caring dentists out there- those that have not been corrupted by working at rathole investor-owned corporate dental chain clinics.

Your job is to find one. There are plenty of good dentists everywhere I have been. They don't advertise on TV or the radio. They are not listed on insurance lists.

Talk to REAL PEOPLE in your community (as opposed to online ratings websites) about which dentists are ethical and competent. Hint: these guys won't advertise themselves as cosmetic hotshots, and they still use silver amalgam in fillings on back teeth.

Once you find one, get examined and save all the teeth that are possible.

Do this even if you have to budget only one dental appointment each month.You just have to look at all the complaints about dentures on this forum to see that extracting all your teeth is a path you do not want to take.

Good luck!