2.3
Additional Fees

My mom who is an ederly women financed her dentures through this company and the interest rate was ridiculous. They have no respect for their client and don’t make any exceptions. Please do not use this company.

Review about: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Rule #1- Never patronize corporate chain dental clinics owned and run by investors instead of dentists.Rule #2- Never go to any health care professional that advertises on TV. 100% of the time they are swindlers that need hordes of new patients to replace the hordes of dissatisfied patients who left.Rule #3- Everyone needs a cash reserve of 6 months to use when they have an unexpected need like dental treatment. That way you don't have to borrow money from shyster money lending outfits.

to Seasoned Dentist #1449568

I appreciate your info.and advice.

I wish I did have the kind of money to set aside and save for emergencies, but on just my own fixed income saving money is next to impossible. When you're on the government's payroll you're lucky if you get enough money to make it through the month. I made a HUGE mistake by going to Aspen Dental, but I learned my lesson. I will never go back or trust Aspen Dental ever again.I hate it when people take advantage of the less fortunate.

I'm still paying for the dental work they did such a shoddy job on !I'm very hurt and disappointed in them for doing this to me.They're a horrible company who has no problem taking advantage of the less fortunate.Shame On You Aspen Dental , Shame on You !!