I went to Aspen in Buffalo, Ny because My dentist was no longer taking my insurance.It was the worst experience I have ever encountered.

The "tech" that did the xrays did nothing but try to hit on me the entire time. Asked me my age, asked me for my phone number. They then told me I needed a special cleaning for my teeth for 1300 dollars and that I had a cavity. I refused to set up another appt because 1300 dollars seems absurd for a cleaning.

I then went ahead and went back to my dentist because I now do not trust anyone, and I got my teeth cleaned for 130 dollars and I do not have a cavity.I have told so many people to stay away from this place and I will continue to shout it from the roof top.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. dawnpozak stated that there is a room for improvement of entire experience and dentist. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of aspen dental dental services and associated monetary loss in the amount of $62. Aspen Dental needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned aspen dental dental services in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aspen Dental.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

Topeka, Kansas, United States #1122101

Remember Aspen is under a consent order to behave with the New York State Attorney General.If they continue scamming patients in New York, they will be hammered by even greater fines.

So my suggestion is to report your problems to the New York state AG.You might get some action.

Champaign, Illinois, United States #1121323

If you got dental insurance that permits you to go to only certain dentists, you can be sure that these dentists are the crumbiest and most desperate dentists around, and your plan is cr@p.Better to drop the plan, save the premium dollars, and pay for dental care with cash.

It is despicable that a health care worker would make romantic advances to a patient.

All my workers sign an and-sexual harassment agreement.

Aspen is the worst of the worst.I am so glad to hear you returned to your former dentist who gave you good care.

Asspen dental pulls this cr@p on every person who goes there. Asspen's deep deep cleaning that everyone needs is always a scam. Just go to a real dentist, not drive-thru chop-shop aspen ripoff dental.