I called them on the phone and ask them if they took Medicaid or Medicare they said yes when I got to the office they said oh I'm sorry we're not in your coverage deal but we have a free exam and x-rays so why don't you just see what's going on first they must have took 20 x-rays oh I've got bad bone disease I can't even have implants my bones so bad I've got to get these teeth out of my face next thing I know they pulled off 15 teeth this woman didn't pull my teeth she busted them out she kept pulling them back and forth back and forth until they snapped off in my in my face and all I kept hearing was *** *** *** I said I asked her if I was that my teeth her and the assistant started laughing yet took her under a minute to rip them all my mouth they talked me into signing up for some assistance I asked him how much is it going to cost to get my top teeth taken care of they told me $2,000 well now supposably it was $2,000 just to rip the teeth out of my face it's going to be more money to get me teeth after going I find this out after going back I went back a week later complaining of a piece of tooth coming through my gum and cutting into my lip that's when I found out about the $2,000 after telling the dentist thank God she doesn't sell used cars she got highly offended she got nasty she threatened me while I was sitting in the seat I literally had to bite my lip I have pieces of teeth cutting through my gums and I'll refuse to go back back there Sad

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Customer Care.

Comments

Typical A$pen. Butcher the patient pulling teeth that should be saved, charge them more than quoted, and leave tooth roots and/or sharp bone in the gums.

They do better in a lot of third world countries for a tenth of the price. Medicare has never covered dentistry except removal of cysts and tumors in the jaws.