I went to Aspen Dental because it was close to home and I sew was an honest place.They told me I had gum problem.

When I went for the work was not what I was expecting. Like every body says they charge a lot of money for work you don't need. I went for second opinion (a little late) and the new doctor told me that I didn't have any gum problem. In my opinion they are a thief.

I read the review too late,but a lesson to learn.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. ampy65 stated that there is a room for improvement of ripoffs and or price gouging. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of aspen dental periodontal disease treatment and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2. Aspen Dental needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned aspen dental periodontal disease treatment in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aspen Dental.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

Aspen Dental - Beyond Pissed Customer Aspen Dental "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..." Read more Aspen Dental - Dental Services Review from Buffalo, New York Aspen Dental "I'm very unhappy with my mouth and services I received in your Chili Rochester office. I would like a refund and my check back asap. I will never come back...." Read more Aspen Dental - Nightmare!  Mouth full of wrongly implanted micro implants and more Aspen Dental " PLEASE READ THIS... DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM UNTIL ALL YOUR PROCEDURES ARE COMPLETE! I had all my teeth removed painlessly there, that is what I gave them..." Read more Aspen Dental Incompetence, lack of knowledge and expertise Aspen Dental "My experience with Aspen Dental has been a painful and an unbelievable nightmare. I had a front fractured tooth that was infected. I agreed to have them remove it on..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more