2.5

They couldn't verify my insurance at the time of my visit.I was there for a cracked tooth which they said needed a root canal.

Due to the fact that my insurance couldn't be verified I was unable to make an appointmentf or the root canal. Instead I was to told to stop back by there to get my insurance verified and make the appointment. When I stopped back by the secretary that helped originally was at lunch I was then told I could call and do it over the phone. I thenplayed phone tag with this secretaryf for a week before deciding to stop in againa at which point I was told I couldn't make an appointment because the doctor that does root canals for them is a traveling doctor and they didn't have hisscheduler yet.

Meanwhile it's been a month since my original appointment and I haven't been able to schedule for what I need done.

Employees are very unhelpful.And this place was a giant waste of time and energy.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of whole aspen dental experience. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of aspen dental dental services. Aspen Dental needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned aspen dental dental services in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aspen Dental.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

Quincy, Florida, United States #1212799

Every time I got my teeth cleaned the price went up!!!! Can't afford these $200 cleanings!

Topeka, Kansas, United States #1031909

Well, one thing is for sure.Many times we cannot verify insurance the same day for patients, especially if they arrive before 8am or after 4:30 pm.

Even during those hours, insurance companies many times do not answer the phones. Why didn't you get mad at your insurance company? Or bring a schedule of benefits, instead of just the card itself? Or come by a day early so they could have verified your insurance coverage.

Did you offer to pay up front since they could not verify coverage?

I bet you did not.

Why didn't the regular dentist do root canals?

Because this clip joint employs desperate young inexperienced dentists who don't know how to do molar root canals.

All the above being said, you would be much better served by going to an honest and competent dentist who has recommendations from friends in your community.Selecting dentists by television ads and insurance lists is a very poor way of finding professionals to serve you.

to Seasoned Dentist #1123878

Dear Seasoned Dentist, I'm just chiming in here because I've been looking for a honest and competent dentist for my children and, of those that are in-network providers for our dental insurance plan, the honest and competent ones (which happen to be the ones that are recommended by friends) don't take new patients. Sometimes people get stuck with these chain dentist offices like Aspen and coast Dental.