I had several appointments on hold/resurvation for several months for my teeth to get fixed and these people bumped them all off and gave them away.Now I have no way to get my teeth fixed before I have to go to college in two weeks.

Not only did they screw me over on my appointments but they told me it'd cost $1,000+ to get three small cavaties filled, they were gonna FORCE me to get a novicane (I can't get that injection for medical reasons) and they told me if I didn't take the novicane that they were going to make me leave the office.

what kind of place does that to people?!?!They're lucky I don't file a lawsuit against them!

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

Topeka, Kansas, United States #841975

Well, what can I say but going to a corporate dental chain clinic is always a big mistake.What possessed you to go there in the first place?

Did you make the grave error of picking your dentist based on some insurance list?

We have not used Novacaine (brand name of procaine), for 50 years, so I am not sure what you are talking about. Lidocaine allergies are virtually non-existent. If you are sensitive to epinephrine, there is an anesthetic with half the usual amount of epineprhine. I have never even had a cardiac patient have problems with it.

Having fillings done without anesthetic is torture.

If I were the patient, I sure would not want to do it that way.

$1000 for three fillings seems high, unless they are using gold for the fillings.

Find a good dentist who owns his own practice.It can be in your college town if you want.

Syracuse, New York, United States #841918

The reason they bumped you is because you were of little value to that day's production numbers.Aspen's two most valued appointments are new patients and patients with high dollar procedure.

They want to snatch that up front credit card money from new patients. If you paid with a credit card, then they already have your money so their attitude is basically ***. Their procedures one way or another never turn out to be cheap.

Aspen dental = fraud.ditch these guys.