Horse Cave, Kentucky

I wish I would have read these compliants before I paid $3000.00 to have extractions and an full dentures.I previously had upper dentures which I loved I just wanted to get the color back on them.

When I had my first appointment with Aspen, It told them I only wanted my dentures colored, I had a dentist in NY which did this. They get off by telling people what they want to hear. Oh, we can't do coloring of your own dentures, but we can get you into our own dentures which are 100 percent better. Well I dont know what is worse, the dentures or the people that work there!!!

They have no compassion, nor are they honest people. I never seen a dentist walk out of the room and not even give you a mirror to see your new teeth. I had to ask for a mirror and when I did I was horrified. I looked like a BEAST!!

Those are the words of my 6 year old daughter!! Scary! I could not believe how sick I was after the extractions. I now have been using my old dentures, which are just top ones and nothing on the bottom.

The dentures they gave me are horrible, look fake and dont even compare to the ones I got in NY. So I walk around upset, knowing how much I paid, and I have nothing to show for it. The dentures are in a cup in my bathroom, and I don't want to go out. I can't even imagine someone hiring me because of the way I look.

And the worst part is My lip has been numb since the extractions. The last appointment I went to they made me feel uncomfortable, wrong, like it was my fault. The dentist Huffed and Puffed right over me while shaving down my dentures, (new ones) to fit me. But to no avail, they don't and I left there crying.

They are probably ripping off insurance companies left and right. I paid in CASH, I thought I would come out of there with a beautiful smile. This is what they claim, Anything to reel you in. I went to the dentist in Bowling Green, KY on Campbell Lane.

It is like a clinic in there! The dentist name is Barry Stahl. What kind of dentist shapes the dentures so close to you that the shavings are flying all over your head, glasses, clothing. I looked like I just came out of the snow!

He is not a dentist, and the minute something goes wrong, he runs out of the room and in comes the office manager. Please, He must have a lot of complaints about him. I don't know what to do. I refuse to be seen by him again.

I can't trust a person that does now know what he is doing. He was on top of me trying to extract my bottom teeth and actually had the nurse turn a table fan on us because he was actually dripping sweat on me. Gross! If anyone knows what I can do please let me know.

I have four kids and need to fix this somehow! Don't go to Aspen Dental, Heed the warnings because these people are not doctors.

Try a butcher and a *** woman.

Review about: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

my 6 yr old daughter will color your dentures any color you want, whatever that means.