1.1
Additional Fees

Well trying to get a cleaning. They first make you go in for a 45 minute exam x rays.

Then they schedule you for a cleaning after that. So you have to go back twice. Never in 48 years have I seen such an dentist office like that. You go in get X-rays cleaning dentist looks at you and you go back if you have cavities.

It’s crazy. Well anyways voicing my opinion I am banned from aspen dental for life lol. My insurance company is now going to investigate there practices.

So now since aspen dental is the only one that my insurance approves I will have to get a approval to get my teeeth cleaned by a real denrist. Have to laugh.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Cleaning.

Reason of review: Banned for life.

Preferred solution: Be a regular dentist office. Do not over charge and make people come back twice crazy..

I didn't like: 2 visits to get an exam and cleaning.

Comments

Being banned from A$pen Dental is like being banned by Satan from ever entering *** Not a bad thing at all!If you got a dental plan with only A$pen as a provider, you got a garbage insurance plan that is not worth a penny. Bank the premiums and use them to go to a competent dentist.But I got news for you.

EVERY decent dentist has to do a complete exam with x-rays before cleaning your teeth. THEN you are treated by the hygienist. We can't just run new patients through like cars through a carwash.

AFTER that initial appointment the hygienist sees you and the dentist RE-EXAMINES you. You are a little mixed up.

h.kitchener

Well-written. I hope your suit is successful. Hopefully, people will read your experience and take heed next time they need dental work and avoid Aspen.