2.6
Additional Fees

i went to a see another dental place for a better price, they wanted the x-rays sent to them. Aspen would not comply.

I have to go to their location to sing a waiver before they will fax results. This was Dentist to dentist but they would not do it. It was x-rays of my mouth, but they said they never will fax results from their office to another office, This is ridiculous. I went becaus the prices they quoted me were outrageous.

Who know what it would really be once i committed to them.

Then never even put the quoted prices i writing. As i am typing this they would let me submit the complaint because i did not use enough words,

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Services.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Ther lack of ethical solutions.

Comments

FAXing x-rays does not work very well. Most of the time we cannot make out any detail on the x-rays.The best thing to do is for A$pen to merely e-mail the x-rays to you new dentist.

My office receives e-mailed x-rays from other dentists all the time.

Most dentists want a written authorization to send patient x-rays. You can thank stupid government HIPPA regulations for this.Not only will you probably get a cheaper fee from an independent dentist, you will avoid having your dental treatment screwed up.