Additional Fees

Aspen Dental in Marion IL claiming they do not have a printer to give me my xrays so that I can go to another dentist.Really?

that big new place has no printer???? They are my xrays, my insurance paid for them, they belong to me. I will throw the biggest fit anyone on this planet has ever seen. I have worked in the medical field for over 20 years and trust me when I say they WILL hand over my xrays to me.

This is the most ridiculous thing.I spent 2 hours in their office my first visit and Im always put on hold on phone.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. crissyb1972 stated that there is a room for improvement of being given the runaround and quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of aspen dental customer care. Aspen Dental needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned aspen dental customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aspen Dental.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

Topeka, Kansas, United States #1153502

Sorry to tell you that you are wrong under state laws.The original x-rays do not legally belong to you.

You are entitled to copies only.

X-rays printed on printers are usually worthless for diagnosis anyway. If they are film x-rays, they must be duplicated by film, or digitally scanned.

If digital in format, they can be e-mailed to you, then you can e-mail them to your new dentist.

I get x-rays printed on laser printers quite frequently, and just throw them away, because they are useless and cannot be read with any accuracy.

Bad decision to go to a corporate shyster joint like A$pen.Don't think Coast, Dental One, Great Expressions, or Heartland will be any better.