1.5
Additional Fees

I paid for a service at the time of check in with a credit card. I

did not have this procedure done and asked if this charge would be removed from my card. I was told it was no problem and it would be removed. I asked it she needed my card and she said, no that she could easily remove the charge. I assumed that it would be done. The next day the

charge was still on my card. I called the office and was now told that it would have to be OKed by the corporate office

before it could be removed, which would take one billing cycle.

Review about: Aspen Dental Dental Services.

Comments

Amazing how every negative review is met with a "positive" and angry reaction! Wow.

How stupid do you workers think the public is? We get *** service and you get your money, that's all you care about!

Can't handle the negative reviews? Be decent dentists!!

In deep space, there are Black Holes where the gravitational pull is so strong that any physical matter that comes close is sucked into it. No force in the universe can pull anything out of a Black Hole.On planet earth, we have a Black Hole called the Aspen Corporate Bank Account.

Any patient that comes into an Aspen clinic has their cash sucked into the Corporate Bank Account Black Hole.

No lawyer, no government official, no force in the universe can pry the cash out of the Aspen Black Hole once it has been sucked in. You would have to suspend the laws of physics to get it out!