I took my daughter because she needed to have her wisdom teeth removed.By the time we left they told me she needed her teeth cleaned and had two cavities.

I was very suspicious of this because she had her teeth cleaned in November and had xrays taken. I told them that I'll be going to my dentist to have that done. So they just gave me the estimate for the extraction. I then stopped at my dentist and they did confirm that there were NO cavities.

I called and canceled all appointments with them.It's all about the money!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Aspen Dental. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Aspen Dental to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aspen Dental and aspen dental tooth extraction for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

Knoxville, Maryland, United States #927104

Aspen tried to get money from you for work you did not need? This is just what aspen is known for and demands of their dentist. Total dangerous scammers.

Topeka, Kansas, United States #926089

It is great your saw through their scams, because if you had let them extract your daughter's wisdom teeth, one or more of the following would probably would have happened:

1.Upcoded the extractions to more difficult ones they really were.

This ups the fees they charge.

2. Charged a separate fee for laughing gas.

3. Recommend and charge for IV sedation, when it was be unnecessary.

4. One of the young dentists attempt the extraction and break the tooth, and have to send her to an oral surgeon to finish the job correctly.

Or if she had post-op problems, make her wait hours or days to be treated. You just cannot win with corporate clinics owned by investors instead of dentists.

Executives with no dental experience call the shots.Patient welfare is not on their list of priorities.