I am a active duty spouse, so my coverage is a bit different.I went in for a filling and was charged 104 dollars up front.

I didn't think much about it except it was a lot than normal. That was in October, well my husband went in for a cleaning (active duty service member) and they tried to charge him 37 dollars for Flouride. I called my insurance to figure out why we were paying so much and come to find out Aspen Dental were overcharging us and never refunding the money. My fillin was 168 dollars all together and my insurance paid 123 dollars..

My responsibility was 45 dollars and it was that high because the dentist that did my filling was not in my insurance providers, but I paid 104. I called and they keep giving me the run around and say they don't have to go off how much my insurance pays or percentage, thy charge what they believe I owe. I am so pissed and will never go back!

If I wouldn't have caught this, they would have never repaid me!Do not go to Aspen dental!!

Review about: Aspen Dental Dental Cleaning.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

Aspen Dental - Dentures Aspen Dental "I went to the Charleston SC office to get new dentures. The brochure said you get them within 72 hours and it took me 10 days. Had problems with them..." Read more Aspen Dental Dentures Review from Holt, Michigan Aspen Dental "Most *** poor dental service in michigan at mt.pleasant aspen butcher shop/the dentures they make are bottom of the barrel not properly made forms are took by kids with no..." Read more Aspen Dental - Doctor refused to correct defective crowns Aspen Dental "Good afternoon, my name is Oxana Donahoe. I want to share the horrible experience about clinic visit Aspen Dental to the address: 1401 North Veterans Parkway, Bloomington, IL 61704. We..." Read more Aspen Dental - Dental Services Review from Buffalo, New York Aspen Dental "I'm very unhappy with my mouth and services I received in your Chili Rochester office. I would like a refund and my check back asap. I will never come back...." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more