Ihave a set of temps.that do not give me any comfort when they are installed.

Resident dentist doesn't listen to complaints. States that he can notdo anything to relief of problem unless he has a sore.made a call to aspen dental only to be put off with "i'll return your call" last week. Still waiting forthe return call.

there should be an another aspen dental I can go to for propr teatment.After putting out over $5000.00 and seeing all those commercials you think I would be able to get proper teatment from aspen dental.

Review about: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

Dr.Bleckstein

Aspen Dental must be stopped. A multi-state Class Action Lawsuit is forming against the Aspen Dental Group.

If you would like to have your complaint against Aspen Dental considered for inclusion in this action, please send a complete description of your “Aspen” experience, including your name, contact email address and phone number to the following email address:

Dr.Bleckstein@gmail.com

The more information you are able to provide in support of your complaint against Aspen Dental, the more "power" your complaint will carry and the faster Aspen will fall.

All information provided by you will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared with no one except the attorneys involved with the preparation of this action. There is absolutely no cost to you to have your voice heard.

Thanks,

Ted Bleckstein, DDS, MS

j taylor

:( :( and guess what im in the same boat as you & still not getting anywhere i just wont a refund. cant seem to find the owners of this corporation.patientservices is ajoke so i allie of aspen dental.but no one will do anything but talk&complain.

I am very sorry to hear about your experience. The patient satisfaction team should be able to help you with your concerns. They can be reached at 1-866-273-8606 or patientservices@aspendent.com.

aspen dental is a big ripoff