208 views
Verified Reviewer

2.1

I had a terrible, extremely painful toothache, so I decided to have it pulled. I'd been to Aspen Dental before and the experience was ok or average.

But this appointment!!! It was a new dentist. Well when she gave me the numbing shots I screamed in pain!!! When she was done, I had to run to the bathroom and throw up!!!

Well it seemed as though the numbing shot made it 10X worse in pain!!! She gave me 2 more shots, which the pain of those shots made me just about pass out!!! I screamed about 4X, I think she must have hit a nerve in my gum!!! I'd rather go through labor again, then experience this pain!!!.

I grabbed onto the chair and screamed, the pain was so bad!!! Finally, the numbing took effect!!! She said she gave me 4X the amount of numbing meds. Well when she finally pulled the tooth, she almost pulled me out of the chair!!!

When I left I was in pain. I was in pain for 2 straight days! I was given nothing for the infection in the tooth or pain meds. I will NEVER, NEVER go back to Aspen Dental.

And they sure get their money before the procedure. I understand why, you may not make it!!!!

User's recommendation: Stay away from Corner Dental also, go to an independent dentist not where they come and go!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Tooth Extraction.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Aspen Dental Pros: You can get an appointment for the same day.

Aspen Dental Cons: Dentists come and they go, Dentists need more experience before taking patients, Better bedside manner, Youre just a number where they yell next like at the meat market.

Location: 10411 Fremont Pike, Perrysburg, OH 43551

Comments

#1941231

This is a zoo they really suck the whole place Sucks

#1942940
@PissedConsumer1941231

At least when visiting the zoo the animals can't scam you out of your hard-earned money like Aspen employees do.

#1931835

It would have been fun to hear you scream. Repeatedly. I'd like to have seen the folks in the waiting area and other treatment rooms awaiting their turns.

#1928944

Not smart to have a tooth extracted instead of saving it. Even less smart to go to Aspen to have it done.

On terribly infected teeth, it is sometimes hard to get complete anesthesia. Bad mistake to wait until it hurt until you went to the dentist. So that is three bad mistakes you made. Not having antibiotics given probably has nothing to do with it.

It is not appropriate to give antibiotics after every extraction. Find an honest independent dentist and start taking care of your teeth, please!

#1932426
@PissedConsumer1928944

You are correct all the way with your analysis ...

#1946775
@PissedConsumer1928944

Are you ignorant? Why yes yes you are. You probably work for them.

Aspen Dental Reviews