Update by user Jul 22, 2018

Someone from Aspen Dental In Grand Island, Nebraska needs to contact me as soon as possible.

Original review posted by user Jul 22, 2018

About 3 years ago I went to Aspen Dental in Grand Island, Nebraska. I had My top teeth extracted & they sent Me home with a temporary upper denture that I was supposed to wear for about 6-12 months and then I would be fitted for my permanent upper denture plate.

I wasn't able to get financing so I paid Aspen Dental in full or were $4,000 buy cashier's check and then they were able to schedule my first appointment. Recently I've been asking other people who also have dentures what they had to pay do you have their teeth extracted and a full set of Dentures upper and lower. Everyone I have talked to you recently has told me that they paid half or 1/3 what I paid Aspen Dental. And the majority of these people have upper and lower denture plates.

I only have an upper plate. Why was I charged so much?

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

First of all, nobody can tell you online what it "should have cost" because they don't know how many teeth were extracted, whether they were simple or surgical extractions, and whether any bone contouring was required.All I can tell you is that in my prosthodontic practice in Dallas an upper denture takes minimum 5 appointments and cost $1900.No matter how much Aspen charges you, you will get a bottom of the barrel denture.