So I had a tooth acting up and decided to call Aspen dental. I was prescribed amoxacilin also giving a treatment plan with a written estimate for $5100 dollars and told to come back in a few days after my swelling went down.

Late that night I woke up in way worse shape with my whole face swelled up really tight. I had to go to the ER. I called Aspen dental the next day to schedule getting all my teeth fixed with the estimate they handed me the day before. I was told that my esimate was probably not going to be accurate and I would need another evaluation done by them .

Funny how when they find out you don't need financial help they suddenly won't honor there own estimate.

Watch out people this is a scam ! Where is our inspector general?

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Services.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

First of all, antibiotics alone don't do much to relieve dental pain. You needed to have a root canal started.

When you don't do this, you end up in trouble like happened to you.Second, I don't know how doing a root canal, buildup, and crown would come even close to $5100.A complete exam on your whole mouth with x-rays would take at least 45 minutes to do right. But why would any sane dentist do this on a patient in pain? The rule is you take care of a patient's cause of concern. AFTER THAT you do an exam on the rest of his mouth.Why didn't they TREAT you at your visit, instead of just giving you antibiotics.

A$pen overbooks the young dentists who work there and they are always pushed for time. The newbie dentists at this corporate clown club clinic are very slow at molar root canals, and hesitant to start them.I hope you didn't prepay that $5100 like they request of so many patients. Because it is going to be hard to get it refunded. Nobody can do a thing about it except your state attorney general, if enough patients complain.Let this be a warning to you.

Find an honest dentist in private practice to treat you. FORGET ABOUT CROOKED CORPORATE CLINICS LIKE A$PEN DENTAL!

to Seasoned Dentist #1487577