I needed to go to the dentist for a broken molar.Went for the usual treatment plan.

I never needed $8,000 to have my teeth fixed! They are ridulous, rude and the male office manager acted like he was afraid of a woman who was really ticked off at them! what a joke! I wouldn't send a dead skunk for them to work on.

Oh, that's right Mr.L you know who this is.

ha!!!I went to lawyers and it is way to costly to even sue them.I just figure they wil get their day in court somehow.

Review about: Aspen Dental Dental Services.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #857631

Aspen dental Phoenix Az.Briefly asked if my insurance cover my kids dental check up?

The lady said it covers everything and treated my kids also said free x-Ray to deceive people. Now after insurance they sent me a bill of $408.00.

What a rip-off.

Please make sure you record your conversations and complain to the Az dental association and BBs.They are scam

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #781659

It is a shame about your bad experience.

The worst choice for dental care is chain clinics owned by private equity investors.They employ young dentists heavily in debt, and really put the screws on them to bill as many revenues as possible.

Next time, seek and honest and competent dentist who owns the practice in which he works.

If he treats you honestly, as most will, be loyal to him, regardless of your insurance.You will be much happier, and have much less treatment recommended!