Was quoted $695 for a procedure on the phone, when I arrived, got the *** exam that is part of the ***, to be told at the end, that the procedure would cost $2800! When I confronted the arrogant and self-absorbed owner,Mr Dentist in charge , he tried to wiggle himself out, by blaming the phone support staff as he acted unaware of the ***. Don't lose your time as I did, be smarter then I was and avoid these *** artists.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of aspen dental dental services. Aspen Dental needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned aspen dental dental services in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aspen Dental.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

Syracuse, New York, United States #1080285

State attorneys general can take action under consumer laws if a dental chain deceives patients.The Pennsylvania Attorney General sued Aspen Dental in 2010, alleging that Aspen Dental advertises “free” exams but still charges patients with insurance.

The state also alleged that Aspen Dental failed to reveal that the “no-interest” credit cards it pushes have steep penalties – 29.9 percent interest on the entire amount of the original loan — if a patient misses payments.Aspen Dental settled, paying $175,000 in restitution without admitting wrongdoing

They oweme an upper plate. scammers Carrolton ,ga

Topeka, Kansas, United States #1080126

There is no dentist at these corporate creep shows that owns the place.A$pen commits fraud on state boards to stay open.

They form a shell corporation which owns nothing, and get a dentist to be the owner of that shell corporation. He then signs a contract granting A$pen the right to "manage" the clinic forever. Then A$pen furnishes the office, rents the space, hires the dentists that work there, and odes everything else.

Translation: private equity investors own the clinic, not dentists.

Stay very, very far away from this crooked business models.4 state attorneys general have gone after A$pen already for their scams.