Do not go to this place!wanted a cleaning and got the upsell for $2000 of dental work and no cleaning.

I went to another dentist 3 days earlier and had cavities filled and a check up. they did not try to upsell me anything. they couldn't do the cleaning at the time of the fillings I understand that. I had made the appointment with Aspen dental before going to the other dentist to have the filling replaced.

Kept the aspen dental appointment for the cleaning and had this horror happen to me! Run do not walk away from these people!

What happened to the neighborhood dentist that everyone knows?Now everything is a corporation and only about the bottom line and making as much money as possible!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of aspen dental dental filling. Aspen Dental needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned aspen dental dental filling in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aspen Dental.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

Topeka, Kansas, United States #957794

What happened to neighborhood dentists like me?We are being killed by *** government regulations and new Obamacare taxes.

But we still exist everywhere. We just do not have the money nor inclination to advertise on TV. Our offices are not in big shopping centers.

Joints like Aspen are actually operating illegally in most states. It is illegal for non-dentists to own practices.

Corporations lie and claim they are just "managing" the offices. The have sham-owner dentist accomplices. State Boards do not have the money to fight the high-powered corporate lawyers.

But I am still trying to understand. You had an honest dentist that treated you well.

You decided to go to a corporate clip joint for what reason?

To "save" money?

Gee, sometimes patients are their own worst enemies.But I am glad you found the truth and won't make the same mistake again.

Syracuse, New York, United States #957629

Not surprised.Asspen is run by a bunch of former burger king workers , infomercial shysters, gas station attendants and anyone else they can hire off the streets.

I bet they pitched that $2000 bill to you like it was nothing and told you that you should feel lucky to get treatment there.Total ripoff artists.