This is a followup to my first visit to Aspen Dental. After my FREE EXAM & X-Rays I decided to get a second opinion with another provider. I called ASPEN & cancelled all my services with them after I got the truth from another dental service. By this time ASPEN had already credited there account the $1000.00 from care credit, making it impossible to use else where. I received several phone calls trying to demoralize me in coming back to their office. I refused to go back! Two days later I received a bill from ASPEN for $100.00 for cancelled visit. These people are Scam Artist!

They care nothing about your dental health, Only how much money they can take you for!

I would rather have a broken smile than be flat broke.

PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR & AVOID THESE CORPORATE CROOKS! iT'S ALL ABOUT THE FINANCING @ ASPEN.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Services.

Comments

i told the credit company i would not pay

until i can eat with fake teeth

am tired dentist saying they are fake take them out to eat

now dentist said he get me fake teeth i can eat with for another 1000 dollars that is on top the 3000 already billed and paid 1500 of it already

they are rip off artists

GECapitalCares

** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 021412_pc_ACC **

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,