After almost 10 months and over $10,000 Portland, Maine Aspen dental office asked me not to return.My dentures never fit properly and lately my partial bottoms have lost their veneers for the second time since they have been made.

The first time was within weeks of receiving them! Aspen repaired them that time, but for the full uppers they refuse to honor their warranty and my lawyer says it could take years to fight! Bad lawyer too?

I don't know but cannot afford any more bills at this time!Stay away, it is not a deal, no matter what you hear or see on radio or TV!

Review about: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

Windsor Locks, Connecticut, United States #799076

I had a similar problem with aspen, the dentures they made me are way to big, I can't eat with them and when I talk you can't even understand me.I told them over and over and all they did was reline them making them thicker so much so that when ever I put them in, I would gag.

I want to sue them but if its going to take years then for get it. I'll just put signs on their windows. luckily I found the best dentist who is giving me new dentures for free! he pointed out the flaws without me even telling him what the problem was.

thank god for dr.norige in south Windsor ct.

to finally happy #799283

Believe it or not, constructing good dentures that function well in the patient's mouth is one of the hardest things we dentists. It takes year of experience to do it well.

You are unlikely to ever get good dentures from a corporate chain clinic that employs heavily indebted young dentists and tries to the lab work done as cheaply as possible.

henrius
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #795952

Well, you learned an important lesson.Any clinic that advertises on radio or TV has a very high patient turnover rate, usually because of patient dissatisfaction.

I bet there are plenty of honest dentists that own their own practices in your neighborhood that would provide you good treatment.

Next time, why not ask for referrals from trusted friends and church members to one of them?You will probably end up more satisfied and spending a whole lot less money!