1.2
Additional Fees

I contacted this office last week to get a reefund for $190 that I prepaid for a service I decided I did not need.This was the secind time I called.

The lady looked up my account and said "oh, we owe you $140". I told her I was owed $190, because all they did on the first visit was x-rays which was said was 0 dollars out of my pocket after my insurance paid on a special they were running.

I told this lady that I was owed $190 and she said she would have the office manager call me on Monday--which never happen and then all of a sudden $140 shows up refunded to my account instead if $190.THEY HAVE NOT HEARD THE LAST OF ME!

Review about: Aspen Dental Dental Cleaning.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

Topeka, Kansas, United States #1341055

Sad to say, you will spend so much time getting your legitimate refund, it would be better to forget it and chalk it up to a lesson learned.

The biggest scam A$pen runs is billing charging for things the advertise as "free" when a patient is insured.This got them fined $990,000 by the Massachusetts Attorney General, but they still do it all the time

When you pay A$pen any money, it is sucked into a vortex of a Corporate Black Hole and is never seen again.

Think this outfit is strapped for cash?

With all the corporate debt they carry, you better believe it is!Accomplishing an expedition to Mars is easier than getting a credit refunded from private equity vultures that own A$pen!