Bought an upper partial in late April 2018. Had it approximately 6 weeks and one front tooth came off while eating breakfast June 13.

Went to Aspen office and they said it would require sending partial off for over two weeks to repair. Before agreeing I showed them that the partial was made wrong and even with a repair the tooth would be pushed out again because the bottom tooth pushed against it every time I chewed. They had taken my impressions wrong! The lab tech and on duty Dentis agreed that something needed to be done differently and re-scheduled me for the following week.

When I returned they tried to bill me again, then put me with an assistant that had no idea what was wrong, and the on duty dentist refused to do the corrective work until the partial was repaired. (Catch 22) The lab tech was off and when contacted said she couldn't (now) guarantee her work. I was rescheduled for follow up with no guarantee they would do anything later.

Totally dissatisfied and unable to find corporate address!

Seems they hide from customers and their complaints! Maybe a good lawyer can find them!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dentistry Doctor.

Preferred solution: Fix partial properly, without me being toothless for weeks, and reduce cost to compensate for my lost time and expense!.

Comments

A$pen has more and better lawyers than you could ever afford, because they get sued by dissatisfied patients all the time.They got your money and are done with you. Since you chose a clinic that illegally operates in most states by virtue of being owned by non-dentists, your state board of dentistry cannot help.

About the only thing you can do is complain to your state attorney general. Four have slammed A$pen and maybe your state's AG will be the next.Aren't you glad you saved all that money going to a fleabag outfit like A$pen, instead of to an honest independent dentist who would have done it right from the get-go?