Additional Fees

I have been going for 2 years and have always paid at the time of service or before. I was in on 3-13-18 for a cleaning and check on a tooth I need extracted.

When I go out to set up appt they tell me 60 percent down for the extraction and repairing partialthats fine. Then I am told they can get me in for 8 months for the filling and next cleaning and want 60 percent of that payment today before they will schedule appt. I said that is ridiculous that you want to hold my money for 8 months and told them no than you and left.

I will not return to a company that is more concerned about money than the patient. Very dissatisfied.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Cleaning.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Done with aspen dental they only care about money

Wow, I agree it is ridiculous. Asking a deposit for appointments of a good patient who has been in the practice for two years is incredible.

Actually, asking a patient to wait more than two weeks for a filling is ridiculous.And the funny thing is so many patient say that they wait for that appointment, and A$pen calls to reschedule it, many times after they are enroute to the office!Just remember- in this corporate clown club, you exist for the corporation's benefit, not the other way around.

SOLUTION- Stop using corporate clip joints like A$pen, and go to a regular independent dentist who owns his own practice. I don't know how you put up with A$pen's stuff for so long!