Dayton,New Jersey

Stay away from Aspen Dental. They told me I needed 10 top teeth extracted and 3 lower teeth and needed full upper dentures and partial lower.

I went to a real dentist and did not need to have any teeth extracted. The dental office said this was a common complaint regarding Aspen. Then after the extractions and dentures were completed, people couldn't wear the dentures, they were too uncomfortable. It is a disgrace they are able to stay open and lie and cheat their patients.

Cant the American Dental association or some other organization shut them down?

This is a horrible dis-service to the public. So happy I read reviews before continuing with them...

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Services.

Comments

they told me I needed to have a root cannel and when I went to the specialist I was told that the tooth was so bad that it needed to be pulled. Charge 560 dollars and I still needed to have the tooth pulled, another charge of 260.

If you wern't looking for the cheapest deal and would have went ot a real dentist in the first place you would have nothing to complain about. Hard to know if you yourself that is to blame or the insurance company that is telling you to go there.

I'm sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with your recent experience.

Our goal is for every patient to have a positive experience, so I’m really disappointed to hear that your visit didn’t meet those standards. To provide you with some context, last year alone, the Aspen Dental network had more than 1.8 million patient visits, and the vast majority of patients indicate that they would refer a family member or friend to Aspen Dental.

Please know that it is not uncommon for two (or three) dental care professionals to look at the same patient and offer different treatment recommendations. This does not mean that one professional is right and the other is wrong, rather it is a reflection of what each dentist believes is the best course of treatment for that particular patient. We encourage patients to ask questions of the dentist to fully understand the recommended course of treatment so that they are able to make an informed choice about what is best for them.

Would you be willing to talk in greater detail to our Patient Satisfaction group to see whether they can address your specific concerns? This team of specialists can be reached at 1-866-273-8606 or patientservices@aspendental.com.

File a complant with the state board of dentistry