173 views
Verified Reviewer

Went in knowing I needed 2 teeth extracted and cleaning since I haven't had dental insurance in year's since being disabled. Aspen Dental had other plans like extracting at least 4 more or all of the bottom back teeth to match the other side and even out they said with a parcel and let's put a crown on that one for a $1000 plus and financed through Dentalfirst Finance and overcharge me with APR Rate of 14%99 instead of the 28%99 which it's in the paperwork I have in front of me as I write this.

Being told I didn't complain within the 60 period which I didn't know until a good 30 days later but told Aspen Dental and thought it would be taking care of. Little did I know these people meaning both companies were in the business of ripping people off for every penny they can. Don't trust these people they lie to many people while waiting and listing to a few people complain and at the same time another person with my first name happen to be there and called back he jumped up and went right back and I had been there ahead of this person just glad it wasn't brain surgery. Well I could probably say a bit more but you should get the point.

THESE 2 COMPANIES ARE NO WAY IN THE BUSINESS OF HELPING PEOPLE WITH LOW INCOME AND HELPING THOSE WITH NO INSURANCE LIKE THE TV COMMERCIALS SAY...

By the way when I was employed I went to the Dentist twice a year I'm 60 year's old now and never been hurt as much by a Dentist getting numbed up or ask if I was okay or nothing, Seemed he was more interested his young Assistant since she was a little on the pretty side instead of the patient. If I didn't know better I wouldn't have known I was even there.

User's recommendation: I'd in no way trust or recommend Aspen Dental.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Services.

Preferred solution: Probably be talking with a Attorney big companies shouldn't be trying to cheat people after you've already been sued for the same thing....

Location: 5790 Wade Hampton Blvd, Greer, SC 29687

Comments

A$pen Gyp Joints Inc. is the best place to pay high prices for mediocre dental work.

A third of my patients are uninsured and still come regularly.

You could have gotten your teeth cleaned cheap at a local dental hygiene college. You neglected them and now it is going to cost you a hefty sum wherever you go.

Aspen Dental Reviews