on 7 /27/2018 I had an appointment to have teeth taken out , the week before I spoke with the office manager at Wyomissing , & clarley remember what I told her & even showed her , & it was still wrong on the 27 th only it was to late cause it was already taken out , & I am left with the bad one, th only thing she offered to me was to have it out & pay for it, I did not make the mistake she did & should pay for it out of her own pocket, & I told her so as I was leaving , I was also suppose to be put to sleep & was not, & the dr even numbed the area of the one that they left in. They have till Tuesday to fix this or I contact my lawyer , cause I am the one suffering for their mistake

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Office Manager.

Comments

Sad to say, I don't think you have much as a legal case, as you have suffered no permanent harm. If you PAID for IV sedation and didn't receive it, your were wronged and are due a refund.

If you paid for that extract you did not get, you are due a refund. For goodness sake, don't let that *** outfit try to construct dentures for you. Find a competent independent dentist to do it right.

Yes, it will cost you money - $3500-$4000- to have quality dentures constructed. But it will be worth it, as you can have them relined many times.