I called Aspen Dental in Bristol, TN. last Thursday, July 9, while working in Arkansas, to make an appointment for Monday, July 13, because my tooth that they filled 2 months earlier, was hurting with excruciating pain.

The receptionist(a male voice), set an appointment for me for 3 PM on Mon, Jul 13., which I confirmed with him. When I showed up for the appt. at that time, he was there at the front desk. He said I had no appt.

I asked did he not remember me making the appt. He said no. How unprofessional! His manager turned aroundand said to me, " you're not in the system, you don't have an appt" I was still in pain, but she said, "you need to make another appt" I was baffled!

SO UNPROFESSIONAL! And, I'm in bad pain!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 13, 2015.

Comments

Topeka, Kansas, United States #1007206

A lot of times patient calls are answered remotely at some distant call center, and the info doesn't get transferred to the local office.

You wanted help with your painful toothache and you called this cheesy corporate dental clinic chain? Get out of town!

Sadly, all they are good for is swindling you.

If you don't believe me, read the consent orders their president signed with the NY and Massachusetts attorneys-general.

There are plenty of independent dentists who own their practices who would be happy to help you. Find one of these, and forget the crooked private equity owners of dental chains like this one.