Additional Fees

I had 13 teeth extracted over 2 months ago. I was fitted with a full upper denture and a lower partial.

I had concerns about gagging. I was told they would do everything in their power to make sure that would not happen. I also was told they would not let me leave until this problem was fixed. It has been almost 3 months of constant gagging, sometimes throwing up.

I have been back at least 8 times for adjustments. Their solution was to take them out if i start to gag. Not my idea of fixing the problem. Once you complain about anything...you are treated very rudly.

I paid over 10.000 for this service. Both me and my wife have worked in healthcare for over 30 years and know this is how NOT to treat patients.

Review about: Aspen Dental Customer Care.

Comments

As for me thei rip out mines took my partials out now no teethVery rude and they don't change their gloves ,had to go to council the next day 11teeth told him too stop and he kept goingI was nervous for two days couldn't stop shake had to take meds to calm down , now bring everything back and now charging me for my pain and suffering and diabetic, and high blood pressure bleeding for 3days they gave me one pad to put in my mouth ,last place I 'll go to get anything done not my dog either .

You and your wife worked in health care for over 30 years and decided it was a good idea to go to a chain of dental clinics that advertises on television????? Gosh, of all people, you two should have known better!!!!!!!!!!!

Us REAL dentists (i.e. those that do not work for corporate chop shops) always recommend patients save at least SOME teeth to avoid complete dentures.

Why? A small percentage of patients have severe problems with gagging and can NEVER wear a complete denture covering the whole roof of the mouth.

Congratulations! You may be one of that small percentage who always gag with any denture, no matter how well made. Bet you thought getting dentures would be a walk in the park, didn't you?

Guess what?

It will take at least FOUR implants and a lot of moolah to give enough denture support so that the palate can be cut out to stop your gagging. Or you can go for a complete implant bridge that stays in the mouth for about $28,000. And that is if you have enough bone.

If bone grafting is necessary, the cost will be even higher.

Now you know what a huge mistake it was to go to a sleazy corporate scam shop like A$pen. Their specialty is ripping out all teeth and placing dentures, no matter if the teeth could be saved or not.