Was supposed to have two extractions done the same day, one done completely the other was a root canal pull, dentist broke tooth down to the gums left in dire pain for two weeks from the event, kept telling me a surgeon had to remove the rest, why was it not done that way from the beginning, knowing it was a root canal pull, still have not gotten a call back for the surgeon to remove the tooth, I call everyday and they tell me I will get back to you later today or the next day with appointment, and still nothing, I have been eating ibuprofen like they are candy, have taken over 100 tablets in this time, something needs to be done asap, I don't want to take legal action but I will, I attended the aspen dental in Cookeville TN. And it all was all ready paid for, so why is it not taken care of yet....

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Tooth Extraction.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Customer made 3 calls to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 12.

Comments

Bad decision you made to go to a crummy corporate chop shop instead of a real dentist.EVERY dentist who graduates knows teeth with root canals are fragile and can shatter during extraction, making the surgery a whole lot more difficult. So honest dentists don't try them in the first place unless they are prepared for a surgical extraction.Young dentists A$pen employs have scant surgical experience.

Yet they are hounded to charge out every procedure they think they might be able to do. So your dentist tried it, failed, and had to bale on the procedure. A$pen never wants to give your money back, so they keep you waiting for that surgeon who will only work at A$pen twice a month or so.

(Working at A$pen is a last resort for the most dentists.)A good number of A$pen patients get so desperate they pay another dentist again to finish the job A$pen goofed up. This is the outcome A$pen desires most- getting to keep your money for doing nothing.