My first appointment was when I got 3 teeth pulled. Just local injections and no pain at all during procedure.

Two fillings fell out and I broke a veneer. Emergency call that evening and scheduled to come in the next day. Teeth were cleaned and filled and a beautiful temp veneer was applied. The dental assistant Kari Miles is absolutely fabulous!!

I can’t say enough about how great she is and the knowledge that she has. If my dentist wasn’t available, I would prefer her helping me. She’s sweet, smart, funny and has your health, comfort and happiness as her primary concern. The last two times that I’ve been there, she’s helped me from start to finish.

I just can’t say enough about her. The only thing that would be better was if they had two or more of Kari Miles. Thanks again for everything and I look forward to seeing you again!!

I’ve got excellent insurance and many more teeth to work on!!!! Merry Christmas Y’all

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Filling.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

Aspen is the lowest paying dental employer I know of. If Kari is as good as you say, she will be gone in no time.

Wonder why anyone would be thrilled with a company, and go to a customer complaint forum to rave about them? If you go up to pet a wild animal, you might not be bitten the first time.

Bother the animal enough times, and you will be bitten. Don't push your luck!