65 views
Verified Reviewer

1.7

Too many issues to list. I am convinced that whoever took my impressions was impaired or they used the wrong impressions all together.

My bottom them are too big and do not fit in my mouth. They never have. Even with all the swelling after extractions the bottom denture was loose and flopping around in my mouth. They provided so many excuses and misleading information.

A dentist has not checked my mouth once when they were making adjustments. How can you adjust anything without even looking to see where the adjustments need to be made. One of my friends is a dentist in another state and even he said that what they were doing is wrong. He gave me several associations to contact regarding all that has happened.

All I can say is do not even think about going there. You will be extremely disappointed.

The office manager made all kinds of promises to me and he wouldn't even come to talk to me at this last appointment where I was informed that those things were not going to happen. They keep asking me for the balance on my account and I keep telling them that they will get it when my teeth fit.

User's recommendation: Do not go there. You may think you are saving money, but you are not.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Aspen Dental Pros: Dentist that did my extractions was awesome.

Aspen Dental Cons: Bait and switch method, Quality of product, Teeth will only stay in for a short period of time.

Location: 13442 Cicero Avenue, Crestwood, IL 60418

Comments

Making good complete dentures is one of the hardest things we dentists do. It takes years to really get good at it.

You cannot expect recent dental school grads working for a chintzy outfight like A$pen to fabricate dentures you can wear. Hailey's Comet returning to Earth early would be more likely.

Aspen Dental Reviews