My husband needed his dentures replaced, but wanted to see if Aspen could fix them since we don't have money for new ones till spring. We had heard good things about them and even heard a customer in the waiting area happily praising the dentist.

When finished, the technician left exposed metal rubbing on his gums, pink acrylic on his white teeth and did not even clean out the places where they had broken. Instead they smeared more pink acrylic over the cracks that he had already because of the break . Then we get a bill in the mail asking for more money.

They did write it off after i talked to them,but I would have done better fixing them myself with a dremel and super glue. Lost time at work, paid 45$ after insurance ,obviously overcharging my insurance ,driving 1 hour both ways just to get there...what a waste!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Comments

henrius
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #779754

Super Glue does not hold for long and makes it harder for a dentist to repair when the bond fails.

A good cracked denture repair will cost $180 or so. It is more complicated than you think.

Quite a few private practice dentists do competent denture repairs in office. Seek one out next time, instead of a corporate dental clinic where young dentists are under extreme pressure.