Verified Reviewer

1.6

I sure wish I had checked their rating before I went! Maybe I wouldn't have had to spend so much money and waste almost A YEAR for a set of dentures!

Today will be my LAST appointment with them. Even if they can't get it right after four or five tries, I will not return. Ever. I have always had dental problems, but after I got my upper denture (over 30 years ago) I thought I was done with dentists.

But no, I started losing bottom teeth. Finally, I got some dental insurance through work, so I went for a partial on the bottom. Those lasted over 20 years. My experience with Aspen Dental began when I broke off one of the teeth that was anchoring my lower partial.

After a TWO-week wait, I got a replacement. It cost me over $2400 and just ONE partial was all I got.

Later, I went to have the rest of my teeth out and was charged yet another $2400 (or so). Extractions, waiting, impressions (3 times) later, it has been almost ONE YEAR and the "final" denture is horribly rough inside and out and there is a tiny SHARP bump that only can be felt when trying to chew.

User's recommendation: DO NOT GO THERE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Aspen Dental Pros: Close.

Aspen Dental Cons: Slow turn around time for dentures, Did not suggest an alternative, Shamed me for having an old upper, Quality of service and lack of professional dentists, Over priced.

Location: 3397 Princeton Road, Fairfield Township, OH 45011