97 views
2.3

Update by user Oct 16, 2020

I have not gotten any response at all

Original review posted by user Sep 16, 2020

I first went in for a consultation of what I wanted done and was not asked when I wanted things done . I was given an appointment for January26, 2019 just to have 22 teeth pulled.

I had no knowledge that implants also were done the same day. Two days later I returned and was stopped at the receptionist desk to pay 300 dollars for implants that I didn't know that I had. I was and still am in a lot of pain from the procedure. The doctor was uncaring about my progress.

Two months later the doctor was insisting that I get permanent dentures and I refused, As of today my gums are still very tender and the dentures are very uncomfortable to eat or talk with and its been over a year and a half since I had the procedure done.

I have very unhappy with the way things happened and I want to be compensated for my pain and suffering that I am still enduring. This was the worst experience I have ever had in my life and will not recommend aspen dental to anyone.

User's recommendation: I would recommend that future customers stay as far away from aspen dental as they can.

Preferred solution: I want compensation for the pain and suffering that I am still going thru as of today, My gums are still healing after all this time and I don't know if they ever will.

Aspen Dental Pros: No comment.

Location: 12221 Saint Charles Rock Road, Bridgeton, MO 63044

Comments

#1926210

If your gums are still hurting after all this time, either: 1. Your dentures do not fit and are rubbing your gums raw, or 2.

Your Aspen implants are failing, which is very common. Not very smart to go to a joint like Aspen for implants.

Implants and implant dentures require a lot of skill and precision to do right. Something you will never get from a third rate corporate clinic like Aspen.

Aspen Dental Reviews