2.0
Additional Fees

Went in to get some dental work, they rushed mw through the appointments one every week, the dentist did 5 fillings to fill in where the gum was receeded exposing the nerve. I asked for him to bond them and when he did he drilles the roots so mich that the nerves were left exposed, causing a lot of pain and discomfort.

He refused to fix them, kept giving me *** excuses as to why they were painful after the fillings. Got top and bottom partials they didnt fit he jammed them into my mouth causing severe pain and had to pry them out with a tool. He adjusted them 3 times and still they didnt work. I asked for a refund and they keep giving me the run around about having to see the denture specialist, before I could get a refund.

I would not recommend anyone to go there. After he messed up my teeth, he referred me to amother specialist to fix what he screwed up, costing me more money.

Review about: Aspen Dental Dental Filling.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Yep, sounds about typical. Sad part is there are no older dentists to mentor these recent graduates.Even I could not construct partial dentures that fit at a joint like A$pen.

Wouldn't have the equipment, supplies, or lab support to do the job right.Question for you: Why did you choose this corporate chop shop for dental care to begin with? Was it the promise of a "FREE" exam?