Featured Not resolved

I went to aspen dental in Brighton, MI after an accident that knocked my front tooth out. With three different adepts at getting my crown right, I had very poor experience for months.

I had to miss work for every time they got my crown wrong. Finally after the third crown, the color was ok. I told the dentist my lower tooth kept hitting my crown. He keep saying no it’s not.

Well we permanently put in the crown. It’s been two months and I was just talking and my crown fell right out. I gagged on it, but the crown was supposed to be permanent. I’m very unhappy and want my money back.

I will never go back to that dentist.

It was the worst three months, having to consistently take work off to go in. Photo below was taken January 17th 2019.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Crown Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

You didn't know your tooth out. There is is in the picture.

You chipped your tooth and had to have a crown. A$pen uses the cheapest labs around, many times in China. The cheapest crowns are milled zirconia, which are opaque and hard to bond. Pressed lithium disilicate crowns are prettier.

But they costs more, so a fleabag joint like Aspen won't use them. A quality office like mine has a glazing oven where crowns can be custom tinted. Think scam shops like A$pen would have equipment like this?

Zirconia crowns do not stay on unless incredible care is used in preparing the tooth, and the right adhesive agents are used. Chances are slim a joint like A$pen would do everything right.

to Seasoned Dentist #1638312

Wonderful technically correct reply ; your scientific slant on these dental issues is unsurpassed. You're also eminently practical from the business aspect and correctly label that vendor as what they truly are and their mission in life. Thank you.

to Seasoned Dentist #1639455

Let The Buyer Beware

to Seasoned Dentist #1642346

I can see it coming : having your teeth shaved down and calling it "baby teeth". The fashion mavens and fairies will love it.