I was seen for tooth pain 5/28/13 and it was determined that I need to have a root canal done. I was told by the dentist and the office staff that I would be seen first thing in the morning.

I called into the office the next morning and was told that I couldnt be seen because I was not there at 9am. I was NEVER offered an appointment!!! They informed that they needed to contact my insurance and that the delay caused me to miss my appointment. I will run this place into the ground by word of mouth.

Never, ever go to this company. They cannot own up to their own mistakes, and whats more, they place the blame on the patient.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Cleaning.

Comments

Massillon, Ohio, United States #660825

Received letter stating time to schedule denture consultation.It will be a cold day in *** when I go back to

any Aspen Dental. Overcharged me, would not refund money

that was paid down for myself and my wife. Told my wife she

needed a tooth pulled and partial put in. That was 5 years

ago and she still has the tooth.

Would not recommend Aspen to my worst enemy.

Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States #660438

Called to make a first time emergency visit and the lady was rude to me and snapped at me when I mis understood her and she didnt like how I snapped back and she hung up on me. So here I am still in pain and cant get through to them. Assuming they have caller id and now wont answer my calls so I can speak to someone else!

Rude and unprofessional dental assistants, NEVER GOING BACK