1.1
Additional Fees

I got top of the line dentures from Aspen Dental in Ashwaubenon. At first they were friendly until I complained at one appointment for waiting one hour and twenty minutes for a ten minute scheduled appointment.

From that point on, a good share of the staff were rude! I got my dentures and the top teeth were larger than they should be! I was unhappy about that and they did make the top dentures again. That made the staff even more rude to me!

They told me that my boyfriend could pick up my temporary dentures, which they kept to put a new liner in when I got the way too big dentures plate because I would be at work when the liner was done. He went to pick them up to bring them to me at work so I had teeth that fit and didn’t hurt and a dental assistant named Nicole gave him the run around for twenty minutes before refusing to give my temporary dentures to him therefore I was left suffering in pain at work all night! The last two visits I have had , Nicole calls me back and as soon as I get to the door to go back she turns around and walks away... no saying hi or anything!

This is unprofessional and RUDE! I would not suggest aspen dental in Ashwaubenon to anyone!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Instead of "top of the line" you got "bottom of the barrel" dentures!

The miracle is you got temporary dentures that you could even wear!

Go to a third-world-quality corporate chop shop clinic, and don't be surprised if the level of service is low and the level of rudeness high. Interest in your satisfaction evaporates once they got your money.

Not sure why you went to a sleazy joint like this to start with instead of a regular dentist, but it sounds like you now realize what a mistake you made.

Sounds pretty much like what happened to me. I complained about the fit of the temporaries, after that

everything changed.

I believe all Aspen dental establishments are the same. I cut my losses and ran when they could not even make the temporary right, glad I did!