Where do I begin..there is no communication between branches, I went in to one location for a root canal, was made to wait 30 mintes, and was asked to pay my portion before even leaving the reception area. The dentist was very nice, the assistant had to walked through every thing ( I am assuming this was her first rodeo).

Turn out my root was calcified and they have a dentist as another location that was a guru at these things. So they schedule me for an appointment at 1900 five days later, turns out this guy was not available and they waited until 1800 to tell me when he wasn't there all day. So they schedule me the next day for his/her ,"home location. I get there, more x rays(mind you they have my file and x rays taken 5 days ago) and the tech proceeds to tell me that I am having an extraction.

So off to the room we go and I am trying to explain to her that no I am here for a root canal and of course like the other three Aspen dental locations I have been to you have people of numerous ethnic backrounds which english is there not so well spoken second language, and while these 2 are trying to understand and communicate with each other in a meaningful way, I am looking for an egress route not to get an unecessary procedure done. Again they have my file right there on the counter top and when I ask is that my file do they only begin to look at it.

So thus far I have paid for a procedure that hasn't been done, traveled 150 miles and wasted 6 hours. I doubt if I will get any recompnse for any of this, but I won't be going back either.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Services.

Comments

I am very sorry to hear about your recent experience. Please know that every Aspen Dental practice strives to provide patients with high quality care service in an atmosphere that is welcoming and respectful, and I apologize if your visit did not meet those expectations.

Would you be willing to talk in greater detail to our Patient Satisfaction team to see whether they can help address your specific concerns?

This team of specialists is based at our Practice Support Center in Syracuse and is trained to help resolve these types of issues. They can be reached at 1-866-273-8606 or patientservices@aspendent.com.