7165 Peach St, Erie, PA 16509

What a day for my wife at aspen dental in Erie Pennsylvania on Peach street. She has gone before while I was at work and used our insurance.

This time they tell her I have to be present with my drivers license for her to use our insurance after they already pull her tooth. Last time she went they told her I don’t have to be present. So my sick wife is stuck in a waiting room with a bleeding mouth and has to wait for me to leave work and drive an hour to show them my license so she can leave. Then the doctor told the nurse to call in her prescription to CVS 3 times with my wife present in the room and the nurse calls it in to a Walmart 1 hour away from us.

They have to be the most unorganized unprofessional staff I have ever witnessed. Please fix your staff or do some training. This has me so floored and mad I will never go back again for anything. My wife is ill and can’t sit up long and had to go through *** today all because nobody can stop and listen and do the job they are hired to do.

Now we call Aspen and we said CVS doesn’t have her script they and they tell my wife oh will you need to call Walmart and tell them to change it. How unprofessional is that? And to add the lady was wrong because Walmart said we had to call CVS to have them call Walmart to get the script on top of us waiting for 5 hours for this script I get to make another drive to CVS to pick it up when it could have been taken care of with one correct call and one trip. Fix your staff and let them know to be a bit more considerate to the other customers.

They don’t need to act like we are interrupting their day. If you want to discuss this call me 814-323-8667

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Tooth Extraction.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Aspen Dental Cons: Unprofessional unorganized.

• Poor Communication

Comments

A patient held hostage for payment while bleeding in the waiting room after having a tooth pulled. Yep, sounds like aspen dental alright. Sad scammers.

Slate
@Anonymous

What is with your horrible negative comments on Aspen? I understand some may do the wrong thing, every business does, but your over the top, downright hateful comments have gotten old.

Here is some advice: If there is a mom and pop pharmacy in your vicinity, use it instead of the big box stores. Constantly these big box pharmacies mess up prescriptions.

Why bother to train Aspen staff? No decent employees stay with this fleabag outfit for long. Employees come and go like flies on a fresh dog turd. Nobody wants to work for this low-paying, screwed up organization for long.

The question is, why did you bring your wife there, instead of to an honest independent dentist? Are TV ads so convincing in your mind?