Went into Aspen Dental busy place with lots of people in chairs and a dentist to seem to be rotating around spending a brief amount of time with each Chick-fil-A in my mouth only spending a few minutes and said I had Advanced gum disease which way is red flag as I've never had gum disease I then was shown to finance department where they recommended a full mouth scraping very expensive procedure I knew then that this wasn't right I went to another dentist who confirmed what I knew I do not have any sign of gum disease it was a bogus diagnosis and I believe they were trying to pad the money to do a bogus treatment

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Service.

Comments

"Bogus treatment" is right. That's what you did after a bogus minutes-long exam you get a boatload of bogus findings.

That is why I always have to measure the pockets over when I get an A$pen patient. They frequently falsify the pocket readings to justify outrageous treatment plans.

It is great you were astute enough to realize a scam when you hear it, and walked out. Just think about the patients who are not as perceptive, and are victimized by the sharks at A$pen.