Made app .went in to get upper parshal replaced.

Free x rays, conseltion impressions. Come back next week. Went to pick up my teeth and it is a joke. They made them soooo badley they tried to force them in and cut my lip .

No way they were right. The teeth are so small they look like my year old grandaughters teeth. Some of them so slanted inward that u could not see the teeth. The metal popping out of dentures.

Holes inside them. I was and still am without teeth. Aspen should pay for my replacement . i lost my job, my home because i could not work with NO FRONT TEETH.

I GOT MY $400.00 back and i keep the denture they made so i could show everyone what they did and blamed it on a new person. It was a lie.. They will steel your hard working money and lie about it all. You better be ware of these ripe off company.

There is no manager of anything nothing. How can a company stay in service with all these wrong doings to Americans . i just do not understand. Dont want to.

I want resalution.727-479-7307

Review about: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Ocala, Florida, United States #1346043

***&thieves class action suites is what is needed I may go to lawyer myself this dental &financial company need to be shut down United we stand devided we fall come on people lets see if we can get some of our hard earned money back

Rio De Janeiro, State Of Rio De Janeiro, Brazil #1318322

Looks like aspen dental's infamous flex-*** partials.Glad you got your money back.

Post those picture of their junk work all over.Serves aspen dental right.

Topeka, Kansas, United States #1318267

Sorry to tell you, this is what happens when patients want cheap partials fast from a chain of chop shops that is owned by Wall Street investors.

Even all-plastic partials like this are a lot of work to do right. Guess they did not have a try-in to see how they looked, did they?

It is the reason why most states have laws against non-dentists owning dental practices. Unfortunately, few states except North Carolina enforce these laws.