Made app . went in to get upper parshal replaced.

Free x rays, conseltion impressions. Come back next week. Went to pick up my teeth and it is a joke. They made them soooo badley they tried to force them in and cut my lip .

No way they were right. The teeth are so small they look like my year old grandaughters teeth. Some of them so slanted inward that u could not see the teeth. The metal popping out of dentures.

Holes inside them. I was and still am without teeth. Aspen should pay for my replacement . i lost my job, my home because i could not work with NO FRONT TEETH.

I GOT MY $400.00 back and i keep the denture they made so i could show everyone what they did and blamed it on a new person. It was a lie.. They will steel your hard working money and lie about it all. You better be ware of these ripe off company.

There is no manager of anything nothing. How can a company stay in service with all these wrong doings to Americans . i just do not understand. Dont want to.

I want resalution. 727-479-7307

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 19, 2017.

Comments

Ocala, Florida, United States #1346043

***&thieves class action suites is what is needed I may go to lawyer myself this dental &financial company need to be shut down United we stand devided we fall come on people lets see if we can get some of our hard earned money back dougrhodes21315@gmail.com

Rio De Janeiro, State Of Rio De Janeiro, Brazil #1318322

Looks like aspen dental's infamous flex-*** partials. Glad you got your money back.

Post those picture of their junk work all over. Serves aspen dental right.

Topeka, Kansas, United States #1318267

Sorry to tell you, this is what happens when patients want cheap partials fast from a chain of chop shops that is owned by Wall Street investors.

Even all-plastic partials like this are a lot of work to do right. Guess they did not have a try-in to see how they looked, did they?

It is the reason why most states have laws against non-dentists owning dental practices. Unfortunately, few states except North Carolina enforce these laws.