My appointment was for 8:00 am. doors were locked till 7:50.

I have been going to the Spring Hill , Fl Aspen dental. when I was allowed In, I was informed, staff was having a short meeting. it was not till 8:15 when they called my name. went back to exam room and girl asked me WHY I WAS THERE?

I told her I had appointment and showed her my app. card. she then told me the hygentist JENNY , was not working in that office today. I said ..

I cannot say any more I am horrified at went on after that. will never go back . they charged me 280.00 before anything was done. which was nothing.

they rescheduled me. I cannot talk about this anymore.

It makes me ill.. Douglas Trudell

Comments

Ormond Beach, Florida, United States #902700

Horrible experience at International: Called in JUNE/JULY Appointment for Husband and son: : available appointment on Aug 12- they arrived on time- although Hygienist was not there (no cancellation from Aspen Dental). I had to reschedule for them.

Next appointment was Aug 16- this was for myself and our other son. I Had to reschedule same problem (Again, no Hygienist). No phone call prior to cancellation on both times. Had to reschedule this appointment as well.

We were told we would receive a $25 gift card for our expenses. Never received this. Now next available appointment: Oct 14- now ALL of us (4) appointment-time 4pm. Took husband for a general cleaning- took Xrays which was not necessary.

Pushed extra services- husband said no. Took Son (17 yrs) and did Xrays (I had no clue about) I was still in waiting room with our other boys. now its about 5:30pm! We had no clue as to what was being done- where he was or answers.

Then I DEMANDED to see my son and threaten to legal issues. After I found out that our son received Xrays when we did not even need these nor did we know that this was going on. We were told he was going straight back for a general cleaning. Plus they already had our sons Xrays which was transferred from the previous Dentist Office.

After I walked back with our toddler and 8 year old, and found our 17 year old son, he described that the Xrays were so painful that the lady was making fun of him for not biting down enough. With this staff on International Drive, there were interrupting, complete disrespecting and clearly laughing at the customers for underestimating costs on procedures, not to mention a lady walked out with only one tooth being pulled and was told to come back another day for the other tooth! I know she was just as shocked as we were all were when we saw her gauze almost fall out of her mouth! May not seem much- but its hard to watch a woman talk with a mouth full of gauze trying to figure out what the heck is going on.

The saving grace was the sincerity in the secretary's eyes Ianya who tried to talk but was stopped repeatedly by a women who clearly responded to every question , with an attitude and bad communications. I am sure Iyana couldn't even breath without this woman's O.K. Controlling, overbearing and rude is truly an understatement. I truly felt for Iyana.

But honestly, for safety reasons I would not recommend this office to my worst enemy. I'm sure the local Health Department, Law Officials and Medical Board would love to see how this office are treating the underage minors as well as the patients of age. So after 1:5 hours of waiting we left. Never to return!

We would travel all the way to Georgia or New York before stepping foot in that place again. Their communications, brand marketing and even the medical laws are clearly being broken. Found out our sons teeth was not even cleaned but they billed our insurance for these charges. We alerted the insurance of these fraudulent charges.

Beware of the services and the communication verbally and written. I am sure not ALL Aspen Dental Offices are like this. Unfortunately this office was poorly ran. And if this is disputed- no problem- check the video surveillance and check with all the other patients who witnessed these events!

I have nothing to hide.. Does Aspen Dental on International Drive? They truly remind me of an episode of EXTREME CHEAPSKATES where a man is pulling a woman's tooth out in their own living room!

Picture that experience but in an office... Youtube that episode!

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #776299

You do know that in these chain clinics the dentists are mere employees that are pressured by the corporation to bill as much as possible?

And that only the youngest and most desperate dentists work in clinics like this?

And if you know this, why on earth would you seek care in a corporate chain clinic like this when there are plenty of competent and honest independent dentists that will treat you?

Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #761769

I WENT TO ASPEN DENTAL IN WALTHAM, MA. I WAS TOLD THAT MY DENTURES WOULD BE $1086.00 FOR DENTURES.

I WAS TOLD I HAD SEVERE GINGIVITES. THEY DID THE DENTURES AND ONE CLEANING. THEN THE REST OF THE MONEY $789.00 WAS FOR FOLLOW UP GINGIVITES MAINTENANCE AND CLEANING. I WENT ONE MORE TIME FOR CLEANING AND THEY SAID "I WAS DONE" SO THAT MEANS I PAID $789.00 FOR ONE CLEANING.

DON'T GO THERE. WHAT THEY TELL YOU IS GOING TO HAPPEN IS NOT THE TRUTH.

THEY ARE RIDICULOUS. VERY FRUSTRATING HER WORD AGAINST MINE.