Additional Fees

Tooth started hurting so I made an appointment with Aspen on Dec.14,2016. Lady said they would not work on my tooth without a deep cleaning.

She said the dentist would give me something for pain or an antibiotic. I did not like it, but I agreed because my tooth was hurting. Hygienist broke tooth off during deep cleaning. Price included 3 fillings at $393.00.

Since I was already $1200.00 over what the insurance would pay for that year, I told them to do the fillings next year (only 3 weeks away) so my insurance would pay for it. (AM VERY GLAD THAT I DID). Due to my tooth being broken off, I had a credit of $223.00 to be put back on my account due to a different procedure. Lady told me on 12-14-16 money would be credited back to my account.

After 3 or 4 phone calls from me, and finally I had to have my wife call, they put money back in my account. (about 6 weeks later). By that time, I was looking for a new dentist. Last appointment with Aspen was 2-14-17.

Appointment with new dentist was 2-20-2017. Went for check up to see what I needed to do about some future work and the 3 fillings Aspen said I needed. New dentist said THERE ARE NO CAVITIES AND I DID NOT NEED ANY FILLINGS.

I am 61 years old and never written a bad report on any company or business. I feel I have to let the public know about what happened to me at Aspen Dental.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Filling.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

This happened at the CHATTANOOGA, TN location. When I wrote the review, I did not realize I had to put in my city until after I posted it. Sorry for the clerical error

Chattanooga,Tn location

Loganville, Georgia, United States #1294616

Go aspen dental. Screw over even more people.