I had a filling on my back tooth that had managed to chip off.The dentist fixed the filling and a few days later I started experiencing really bad pain.
Hot, cold, hard, soft everything hurt. Being that I'm on a budget I was afraid to go back because I knew I didn't have the money to fix it. I finally did and apparently my tooth had cracked when the filling was replaced. They had to extract my tooth because so much tooth was removed to fix the filling that there was nothing there to crown.
Feels much better, but really upset that I had to lose a tooth at 22 and it wasn't even my fault.
Now I fear I have to go back because I may have a dry socket.Not sure if it was the dentist fault, but I have never had issues like this in the past and I have many fillings/replacement fillings.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Look of the office
- Fixed mistake for free
What I disliked
- Mistake resulting in extraction
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Tooth Extraction
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "Aspen lied to me. They said I could fix my teeth problems for around 14 k and I started the process of many painful fillings root cancals etc. THEN on..."
- "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..."
- "Well I want to say after all the bad reviews I read here and there I was hesitant to go there but I did anyways. I had a temp top..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "I am extremely disappointed. I paid 60 plus dollars for this to go to a funeral! It looks like it cost 10 dollars from Walmart . I should have cancelled..."
- "Royal Caribbean mold in stateroom yellow stains on sheets wall paper ripped crayon writings on wall toilet seat wore out furniture scratched up like it fell out of a window...."
- "Had an "appointment at 2:45 was greeted and told where to go, had my pretest done and was told the doctor is running behind to go ahead and look at..."