I had a filling on my back tooth that had managed to chip off.The dentist fixed the filling and a few days later I started experiencing really bad pain.
Hot, cold, hard, soft everything hurt. Being that I'm on a budget I was afraid to go back because I knew I didn't have the money to fix it. I finally did and apparently my tooth had cracked when the filling was replaced. They had to extract my tooth because so much tooth was removed to fix the filling that there was nothing there to crown.
Feels much better, but really upset that I had to lose a tooth at 22 and it wasn't even my fault.
Now I fear I have to go back because I may have a dry socket.Not sure if it was the dentist fault, but I have never had issues like this in the past and I have many fillings/replacement fillings.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Look of the office
- Fixed mistake for free
What I disliked
- Mistake resulting in extraction
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Tooth Extraction
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "Long story short ,8month ago I started ,the Veneers are horrible ,even my dogs were laughing at me ,I send them back ,send hundreds of emails ,calls ,and nothing ,I..."
- "This is a bunch of BULL *** to be placed on hold for extra long period of time. When a person calls an office and requests to speak with..."
- "They dont fit they are making them to big and we told and told them over and over that there not fitting my mouth is small and they dont want..."
- "Had an "appointment at 2:45 was greeted and told where to go, had my pretest done and was told the doctor is running behind to go ahead and look at..."
- "Royal Caribbean mold in stateroom yellow stains on sheets wall paper ripped crayon writings on wall toilet seat wore out furniture scratched up like it fell out of a window...."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."