why do they get away with this kind of bad work, i had to get my gums cut open 2 times and have the bone filed down because they did such a bad job ! i spent 6 days in a coma in Conway hospital and a total of about 37 days total in the hospital.i still have no teeth in my mouth !

please help me so we can all get a lawyer to sew this company !! i had to get 4 other surgery after that to correct the problem !after they took all the x rays and looked at my mouth then pulled all my teeth then they told us that my pallet was not shaped good enough to have any dentures to fit in my mouth !

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

We honest dentists tell patients until we are blue in the face that complete dentures are not a good treatment option. Yet hardheaded patients don't believe us and continue to neglect their teeth.Why you went to a chop shop like A$pen for this complicated treatment is beyond comprehension.

It's not like there aren't a ton of good dentists to go to.Sounds like you finally got a competent surgeon on the job to clean up the mess.

Hope you manage to adapt to good dentures. Expect upper and lower dentures to cost between $3500-4000.